Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Implications, Inflictions, and Issues with the Issues.

I enjoyed the issues paper...i think.

My favorite subject is history, so democracy was a fun topic for me, however, i think i just hit those near-end semester blues and procrastinated, well, anything and everything. This kind of put a damper on peer review, and consequently i don't think i got a lot out of it this time around. Conferences and the writing center were very effective and helpful. I finished writing my paper around, 4 in the morning? so i'm not sure how coherent i was for the last...half....of my paper. Guess we'll see how that turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I had a few late nights myself while writing. But aren't you so proud to have finally finished the dreaded Issues Paper? I know I am.

    Connor Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with the peer reviews. Not as effective as the previous times. But I definitely think that choosing the topics you wanted really helped! And I can't believe you finished around 4 AM...how did you function during your classes? haha But congrats on finishing! :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got to read/hear your paper so, democracy huh? That sounds intense. I'm quite positive that I wouldn't be able to write a paper on that, so right on! I'm feeling ya on peer reviews, the process was good and bad, but always is I feel. Haha, I hope you were coherent for the last half! I'm sure you did awesome.

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete