Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reflections on Readily Reviewing the Rhetorical Reading

I enjoyed the RA. I think I liked the OpEd a little better, just because it was more my style of writing and it was a little more personal.

It was a little harder than the OpEd, because it took a lot more thought and analysis than just saying personal arguments in a persuasive manner.

I like the peer review process a lot more this time around. Having the articles to review before gave us more time to give them better feedback, and more time to explain that feedback in class.

Overall, i really liked the RA.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you said. In comparison, I definitely liked the OpEd more, but the RA peer review process was definitely better in my opinion. Congrats on finishing the RA :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked both of them, not sure if that makes me weird or not. It's hard to compare things that are both pretty unique. They were both really great papers though. I liked the free feel of the OpEd, but I liked what we did for the RA. I've never really analyzed rhetoric before, it was cool and I definitely learned a lot. I hope your paper goes well! Thanks for the advice!

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Michelle, they were both so unique and interesting. I enjoyed the last peer review but obviously, with such a long paper, reading them before hand was the only option.
    -sak

    ReplyDelete